ShowBusinessMan + print ads

Wisconsin Cheese Makes Everyday Food Happier

The beloved Wisconsin Cheese receives open letters of affection by some of our favorite foods in a great print ad campaign created by Shine United. With such lines as: "You are my friend, my rock and you turned this ordinary spud into a shining star...Truly and lovingly, Potato" and Ham: "My beloved Wisconsin Cheese, I can honestly say I'm a better Ham having known you." Beautiful, now let's eat...

Credits:
Advertising Agency: Shine United, USA
Executive Creative Director: Mike Kriefski
Creative Director: John Krull
Associate Creative Director / Copywriter: James Breen
Account Director: Jim Jelak
Account Supervistor: Emily Steele
Photographer: Ashton Worthington
Stylist: Nir Adar
Typographer: Holly Dickens
Retoucher: Chad Bollenbach

advert, Food and Drink, and more:

Wisconsin Cheese Makes Everyday Food Happier + print ads